Sunday, February 21, 2010

Wood Stoves For Sale In Mo Should I Keep It The Way It Is Or Should I Just Use It? Its An 1889 Conestoga Wood/coal Burning Stove.?

Should i keep it the way it is or should i just use it? its an 1889 conestoga wood/coal burning stove.? - wood stoves for sale in mo

I recently bought a coal / wood stove in a garage sale for $ 14 votes. The old man who sold it to me, said he was in his basement have been there when they bought the house in 1930. said he believed that once used, and coal burned in him. Therefore, he knew that the only time he had was served. I can hardly believe that he used the time to his own way and in good condition, like new. all parts are there to the tool kit that comes with it. He has "Conestoga 1889 is printed" on the back. On the front of the word "ATLANTA STOVE works do not .." 40, has a removable grill top, a small door on the right above the door buffer. There is a trap to return to ashesMoval. The furnace is only 3 meters high. I can hardly find any information on this subject, and I'm looking for everything. I maintain, or use? While I could find, is that a wagon cook / heat stove had to be, but who knows. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment