Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How To Stop Getting Police At Airport Gta Iv How Do You Submit A News Story?

How do you submit a news story? - how to stop getting police at airport gta iv

I just back from Cancun, Mexico. Is I had to stop and connecting flights, if I was in Mexico City, was arrested by police at the checkpoint security, immigration, because my form is not sealed, but my U.S. a pass is sealed. It is common sense that this was a mistake made by the employee to print out the immigration form when I left the United States to Cancun. The policeman tried to pay me $ 45 if I wanted to return to the U.S. right away. It would be discriminatory, because here, if I waited an hour to check, for the officer, my papers to the immigration office, I saw the police arrested the Asians. I saw Caucasians, African Americans, Latinos, etc. passports from the United States that do not care the police have had to stOp. The immigration office has something to me, the sign was translated into Spanish, not good. He said if I did not sign, so I can return to the United States, under pressure, so I signed and went on his way back to America. I want my story to the newspapers or something, because I think the airport of Mexico City discrimination against Asians, because they are starting to be a good target.

No comments:

Post a Comment