Sunday, January 31, 2010

Lipstick Shirt Would You Wear Red Lipstick With A Red Shirt?

Would you wear red lipstick with a red shirt? - lipstick shirt

I bought this super cute red t-shirt to wear to a party this weekend, but get very excited about this new lipstick. I was thinking about purchasing a T-shirt, but he had no red and was too good to pass up. What do you think? Can I both, or be followed by a lipstick is more natural? They are not exactly the same sound ... the lipstick-shirt has a small orange. Thank you for your opinion! :)

6 comments:

Linda B said...

I want to take a natural color ... Red is a color that will pop! rle pop in general, if you wore a bright, similar. The color red is a very adventurous, I would say, do it with a shirt color neutral than black or gray or something. To go for your lips with something brilliant, it is enjoyable and fun for some, but not much. Maybe a light pink color that your skin improved.

Lactic said...

Oh, I say, hell yeah! Just do not wear eye make-up too ...

aubrey4a... said...

What is not red ... too.

Use an act, but black liquid eyeliner

... said...

Dat No, I think would be too much, how sweet bout somthing

tana said...

i wouldnt play with the T-shirt .. cuz that would be tooo muchh forget .. if u know wat i mean

Hannah said...

I - I love red! So what if they do not match exactly. If you want to do it.
You can always wipe the lipstick.

Post a Comment