Tuesday, January 26, 2010

H0 Scale Containers Building An H0 Scale Room?

Building an H0 scale room? - h0 scale containers

I touched the annual miniatures and dioramas for month, but need help with my current project.

I'm trying to make a study H0 scale replica of Sherlock Holmes "to do the utmost on the basis of this statement:
http://www.stutler.cc/other/misc/baker_s ...

I have bought furniture, windows and doors Scale Structures Ltd., but I have no idea how to build the hall itself. I'm scared, because it is so specific that they may have to be rebuilt. What is a good material to use?

I have experience Hydrocal and Fimo, but I'm not even sure whether they are good for that. Any advice would be very grateful.

Even if no one knows who is making good floors, wallpaper, etc. on the track H0? I bought a piece of wood floors SS Ltd., but it is terrible.

Thank you very much!

1 comment:

Steven D said...

I use a product called Gator board, some of my projects HO. I also used polystyrene foam insulation, cement or concrete buildings mimic exteriors.See soil samples, if a company no longer exists. They sometimes have thrown the remains of their finished work. Go to zero building unless you have very deep pockets and can afford good answer period. In other words, you have to go hard to get it right!

Post a Comment