Thursday, January 14, 2010

Leather Car Seat Cleaner How Do I Get Rid Of Sweat Stains On My Black Leather Car Seat?

How do i get rid of sweat stains on my black leather car seat? - leather car seat cleaner

Unfortunately, the idea came to me not to change my shirt after a hard drive. so ive been way home from the gym with a wet shirt. I realized my back, hit right where the seat theres a white residue on the subject. I have tried to clean the leather and custom work too. Suggestions? this car is barely a year and white on the black leather looks terrible

4 comments:

mike p said...

You can save a farm supply and try to go rancid very good leather cleaners and conditioners for quality at a reasonable price.

David L said...

Tip: Water. The sweat stains mostly white salt from the body.

aaron c said...

Use saddle soap. Nothing will clean leather.

Roy b said...

Elbow Greese!

Post a Comment