Monday, December 21, 2009

Baseball Hitting Aids Potential Or Kinetic Energy ?

Potential or kinetic energy ? - baseball hitting aids

Okay.
I know this sounds stupid, but I do not understand the potential or kinetic energy.
So my task, I want to recognize who is who.
Obviously, if their potential energy, which can be chemically or position.
1. an ornament on a Christmas tree
2. Hamburger (food)
3. speed of a moving car on the street
4. Baseball sitting on a platform
5. to hit a baseball on a line
6. a pack of cold sitting unused in a first aid kit
7. be compensated by Fireworks
8. Explosion of fireworks falling from the sky
9. a person on a ladder
10. a person from a ladder

Could be less than nine (ppositional) and ten kinetic?
seven potential (chemistry), and eight kinetic?
potentail six (chemistry) and five kinetic?
four ways (position) and three kinetic?
two, and I have no idea!

Thank you ... Sorry is long

No comments:

Post a Comment